happy friday, people!
this week was really, really good! we started the week with a picnic that was fantastic, trying to enjoy the nice weather as much as possible. then we worked A LOT. I’m not kidding, i’m tired, but so, so happy! and then there were all the new projects and planning that happens when we get snowed in!
the picture above showcases a bunch of beautiful fabrics and patterns i love and will be part of my next project! i’ll share the news here very soon!
for now, here are some of the most awesome links that kept me entertained this week:
1. this sabon body scrub
2. summer is around the corner (yes, sure, look at all the snow outside) and i tottally need this swimsuit!
3. my new moisturizer from lancome – i’m in love!
4. this post about awesome hotels by deisgnlovefest! – austin, anyone?
5. talking about travel, which shoes do you wear when flying? the new york times suggests this ones!
6. the best vegan ice cream – we are trying to get rid of dairy over here!
7. the graze snack box, recommended by a friend called grazi (i’m not kidding). – healthy snacks delivered by mail. please, sign me up!
8. a piece about the modern domestic – i consider myself to be one and am working on my own piece about how wonderful it is to be a modern domestic woman today!
9. denver restaurant week starts on saturday! i can’t wait and we already have all the restaurants we want to try booked! very soon, i’ll write about them!
have a wonderful weekend!
if the weather is great where you are, enjoy time outside! we are snowed in and i don’t plan on spending anytime freezing here in denver, i’m going to spend the weekend working on various pieces for move 2 denver, running errands, sending thank you gifts to various people that were just awesome lately and preparing for a big oscar’s party i;ll be throwing for myself on sunday!