my favorite are the bamboo spoons with the handles painted white. so, i decided to make my own last week.
DIY – WOODEN SPOONS
1. i used all the wooden utensils i have, some i brought from brazil and others i got at amazon. i love bamboo spoons for cooking.
2. tape the handles in different heights. some had only a tip left to be painted, others had the entire handle to be painted. but, if you prefer you can tape all of them at the same mark. i used painter’s tape.
3. paint with white paint. you can make them neon pink, too. it looks great!
4. leave them out to dry for about 2 days, 48 hours.
5. take the painter’s tape off and voilá, it’s ready!